• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem I have always had with EC

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I have read a few posts, but I haven't seen the issue I have had since the beginning with the EC and I was just wondering if a fix was found or maybe it is just my old computer :) 7-8 years translates to ancient in computer years you know!

Anywho - my items in my pack and sometime in all packs/containers disappears and needs a full restart of the game to fix. This isn't usually a huge problem, more of an annoyance but definitely makes me switch to classic for going and hunting for loot.

The other problem is that EC crashes at random on me. The last predictable occurrence was using runes between two very decorated houses. This makes me think that perhaps I am having trouble with my graphics/video card?

Please let me know if I am just in the dark or if I am out of luck ;) or if investing in a better computer or upgrades might fix my issues!

Thanks in advance!
Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the item in the backpack stops showing try hitting CRTL+R

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the item in the backpack stops showing try hitting CRTL+R
I did ctrl+r to see what it was and now the tool tips for items won't populate :( I will mess around some more to see if I can't get them back

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did ctrl+r to see what it was and now the tool tips for items won't populate :( I will mess around some more to see if I can't get them back

I tried ctrl+r again with the invisible items - no good :(. Any other ideas?

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played the last week alot with my old interface and got no crash at all! fantastic stable this client! important is that the diskcache is set to default 256 MB i have figured out

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played the last week alot with my old interface and got no crash at all! fantastic stable this client! important is that the diskcache is set to default 256 MB i have figured out
Where is the diskcache setting and do you think this would help with crashing on the new default UI?