• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem: How do I set up a Secret Word?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been advised to set up a 'secret word'. How do I do that on my existing account?

Dropixel

EA Community Rep
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have been advised to set up a 'secret word'. How do I do that on my existing account?
The best way to set up a secret word for your account is by contacting [email protected]. After they verify your account ownership, they will be able to set up a secret word for your account. Some of the information they may require for account verification:
  • Name of the account:
  • First and Last name on account:
  • Email on account:
  • Date of birth on account:
  • Any codes activated on the account:
  • Any character names found on the account:
  • Phone number on the account:
The more information you supply them with, the easier it will be for them to verify the account and add a secret word. Once a secret word is established, it’s easier for them to verify account information for any requests you send to them in the future. In addition to quicker resolutions, it is another measure used to improve account security.

C

colesey08

I have a problem that is getting increasingly frustrating.

I called Mythic and changed my billing date 3 months back but it has now reverted to the old date (for some unknown reason) which is before my pay date so my subscription didnt come out of my bank account.

Unfortunately, i cannot remember my password for the mythic account info website and therefore am unable to update my billing info.

I have tried to reset my password but the email i get is for the Origin site which is not linked to my Mythic accounts and the support team keep emailing me telling me to go it the EA website which again is not linked to my mythic account.

Can anyone give me a definitive step by step guide as to how i can change my password on the mythic accounts page?

Thanks

Colesey.

Dropixel

EA Community Rep
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have a problem that is getting increasingly frustrating.

I called Mythic and changed my billing date 3 months back but it has now reverted to the old date (for some unknown reason) which is before my pay date so my subscription didnt come out of my bank account.

Unfortunately, i cannot remember my password for the mythic account info website and therefore am unable to update my billing info.

I have tried to reset my password but the email i get is for the Origin site which is not linked to my Mythic accounts and the support team keep emailing me telling me to go it the EA website which again is not linked to my mythic account.

Can anyone give me a definitive step by step guide as to how i can change my password on the mythic accounts page?
Hello Colesey08,

I assume that you are referring to the product account (login) password. Unfortunately, there is currently no way to reset that password only change it. You had noted that you e-mailed support. Was it [email protected]? If they referred you to EA website, they must have thought you were trying to reset the master account password. I would suggest sending them another e-mail and specifically noting that it is the product/ login account, not the EA master account. If they still refer you to the EA website or you run into any problems, send me a PM.

~Dropixel