• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problem getting into Tomb of Kings

• Thread starter imperterritus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imperterritus

Several days ago I did Naxitilor's quest to start the sequence for getting into the Tomb of Kings. Once I did that, I received the Necklace of Diligence and went to the Shrine of Singularity. There I started answering the questions, but missed the count of virtues. (I said 7, but correct answer is 8.) It wouldn't let me try again; a guildmate told me I had to wait 12 hours.

It's way past 12 hours, and now nothing happens when I click the shrine. I'm ready to answer the questions, but they aren't offered. I am carrying the necklace and even tried wearing it -- still nothing. I went back to Naxtilor and he won't talk to me; he just says he can't offer me the quest again.

So now I'm stuck in some sort of halfway point. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you don't click the shrine though to start the questions, you say the mantra. unorus

I

imperterritus

Never mind. I forgot that it was necessary to say "unorus".

(Heh, thanks Petra. Your post wasn't showing when I started typing.)

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having issues with this. Back before I took a break I did this "quest" and answered the questions yet I don't get the bridge to the gate. I go back to the shrine say the magic word and all i get is the "bong" sound. What am I missing?