• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem attacking mobs in SA dunngeon and abyss

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well today I tried medusa with my sampire. After I entered her lair i attacked her. But the problem is she always switched out of warmode. The adds too.

When I doubleclicked her she turned grey for about 1 s and then returned to normal so i couldnt keep on attacking her. I repeated this but it didn´t change.

Well I recalled out of the dungeon and went back to the abyss. And now this happens with every mob there. It really gets frustrating, i tried to relogg, restarted computer, changed characters and so on.

The strange thing is that in ilshenar and trammel / felucca i can fight normally. And I don´t have this problem with my other characters. I use the 2d client so I tried out with enhanced client but the problem stays the same, i can´t keep on attacking the mobs.

Maybe someone can help me

Edit: I even tried out another computer, same there :(

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have my option set to always attack (Thats in the EC client) . Set yours like that too and see if that helps you with your problem.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok after a lot of testing i found the source of the problem. I collected the rare eggs using a snake charming flute. After collecting all four I immediately entered the lair. The problem kept on as long as the snake I last charmed was alive. After it was dead the problem vanished.