• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Probation

• Thread starter Bumbledogswirls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bumbledogswirls

The thing about having SFs is that eventually you're BOUND to get put on probation eventually. I just got first one, thus crushing my already slim chances of getting to come to the Sunday runs! :( oh well. I don't ever talk about much anyhow! I'll amuse myself with some wii games for three days!

well, my AVATAR worked, again, for the third time...

well, my AVATAR worked, again, for the third time...
Got it...

for crying out...

F

Fangs McWolf

The thing about having SFs is that eventually you're BOUND to get put on probation eventually. I just got first one, thus crushing my already slim chances of getting to come to the Sunday runs! :( oh well. I don't ever talk about much anyhow! I'll amuse myself with some wii games for three days!
What they get ya for if you don't mind telling.

B

Bumbledogswirls

SIgh, something probably about telling one of my SFs where i was on vacation and when i was coming back home. It doesn't really matter