• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRO TIP - say "ilshenar mint"

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks!

I am all about not walking. I had been using Jawbone and Oasis to get there. Mint is much quicker.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're welcome you ungrateful little ... nm - hehe
I'm honestly not trying to be a smart-ass, but how exactly is it the pro tip. Because anybody that knows how to use the portals, Jawbone and all that other stuff. Already knows the commands to get to said locations.

So for people that dont have these items. They'll be thinking they can say xxx mint, from any spot to goto a bank without the required items.

That said, other than saying pro-tip. You literally gave no context for the users that don't have these items that are required.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Instead of going to "compassion moongate" which is 3 screens away "ilshenar mint" takes you almost direct to the spawn. Thats why it's a pro tip.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm honestly not trying to be a smart-ass, but how exactly is it the pro tip. Because anybody that knows how to use the portals, Jawbone and all that other stuff. Already knows the commands to get to said locations.

So for people that dont have these items. They'll be thinking they can say xxx mint, from any spot to goto a bank without the required items.

That said, other than saying pro-tip. You literally gave no context for the users that don't have these items that are required.
He is giving a helpful hint to get to the new spawn. :dunce: Most players have no clue that is the Ilsh mint. The gypsy wagon.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is giving a helpful hint to get to the new spawn. :dunce: Most players have no clue that is the Ilsh mint. The gypsy wagon.
Learn something new every day. But for the newish players, it's still missing some context.

Ex.

For those of you who are scratching your heads going huh.

This is what you need for it to work and this is what it does.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
He's just saying for new or returning players that have no clue about the crystal portal, which is feasible.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's just saying for new or returning players that have no clue about the crystal portal, which is feasible.
Exactly, because a pro tip is only a pro tip to the people that know what the heck the person's talking about.

So unless context is offered, it might mean Jack squat to some people.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exactly, because a pro tip is only a pro tip to the people that know what the heck the person's talking about.

So unless context is offered, it might mean Jack squat to some people.
We understood.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if you didn't know that you should use a crystal portal when saying it, then maybe you need to start thinking about playing an easier game :) :) :)

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you didn't know that you should use a crystal portal when saying it, then maybe you need to start thinking about playing an easier game :) :) :)
Okay I'll be sure to tell new and returning players that on their way in who dont know what that is

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or maybe you just dont know what any of that is? like me. i have no idea wtf a crystal portal is lol
Corrupted and non corrupted. One takes u to banks, the other, corrupted... to dungeons.

Then you have things like moonstone crystal and serpents jawbone. But those aren't spoken interactions like the crystal portals. Those you have to dbl click to use.

But the portals are vet rewards.

Moonstone crystal is a Time of Legends quest chain reward. Not sure on the original loc of the jawbone but most recent was a reward for 30 pts from the recent deceit system.

Ignorance truly is bliss with some people... but I hope this helps you :)

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
or maybe you just dont know what any of that is? like me. i have no idea wtf a crystal portal is lol
Exactly!

1605822355169.png

I'm sure you've seen them. The big one is the Crystal Portal, to travel to a bank or moongate you simply say where you want to go.

Luna Mint
Moonglow Moongate

For the Fel ruleset just say fel first...Fel Cove Mint Fel Trinsic Moongate

The smaller one is the corrupt crystal portal that will allow travel to dungeons.

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
oh neat! and nah, ive never seen those before lol. well, im sure ive been to houses that have them but most vendor houses have so many items scattered about i dont bother looking at them. i didnt realize they added more 1st year vet rewards.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh neat! and nah, ive never seen those before lol. well, im sure ive been to houses that have them but most vendor houses have so many items scattered about i dont bother looking at them. i didnt realize they added more 1st year vet rewards.
Most ppl, myself included have them locked down on their steps.

On mine I have the serpents jawbone, both crystal portals and then a dungeon and city runic atlas thst I got with the journeyman armor set I bought for my fisherman.

I have TOL but yet to do the quest line for the moonstone crystal.