• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Primeval lich "Restless bones"

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hellos,

Found from internet "Find Restless Bones and then put them in their matching graves to get rewards.".
How to get those bones? I have seen many graves with names but no luck with bones. Any pro player got tip here :D?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hellos,

Found from internet "Find Restless Bones and then put them in their matching graves to get rewards.".
How to get those bones? I have seen many graves with names but no luck with bones. Any pro player got tip here :D?
I think they just have a chance of spawning on the ground someplace when the spawn level gets bumped. It's been a while since I've worked that spawn, so I can't remember for sure. You get a soul gem (which I think you can use to damage the lich) or protection from bleeding or mortal.

I really wish they made more champ spawns (or any kind of dungeon) like this one. Lot's of cool and unique interactive features, and a scad of dope rewards.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks! Can somebody confirm. I have now tried to find those bones from about 10 x champ but no luck.... Any specific level I should check ..or specific location?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
advance the primevil lich spawn 1 red candle, then 2 sets of bones will spawn directly on top of each other smack dab in the middle of the altar with all the red and white spawn progress candles - use control shift - it makes it easy to pick them up

the first set of bones you "turn in" by double clicking them and targetting the grave with the same name, give you increased resistance to damage etc.

the second set and any other set after that (if you let it regress and work it up to 1 red candle again) give you a yellow soul gem that you can use against the primevil lich to do a decent amount of extra damage by double clicking it and targetting the boss

I stopped doing it because it's not worth the time and effort to do a little extra damage to a boss that dies so quickly anyway