• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Primeval Lich - red animated "Sparkle" and small black "rocks"

Xoos

Journeyman
Can anyone help me with prices for these? If I am to believe the Atlantic VS it would seem higher than I thought... If some of the Primeval Lich deco is rarer than others, can someone point me to a guide on the rarity (if one exists)?

1683768583675.png 1683768554307.png

Thanks!

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can anyone help me with prices for these? If I am to believe the Atlantic VS it would seem higher than I thought... If some of the Primeval Lich deco is rarer than others, can someone point me to a guide on the rarity (if one exists)?

View attachment 143523 View attachment 143522

Thanks!
Vendor Search or Safes are your best friend, especially if there's multiple of each listed. You can sometime find cheaper on other shards though... check the same or spam in chat

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
as much as i would love to massively lowball you on that sparkle in hoping you fall for it because i need one thats not my style they are in the range of 175-225m last time i looked for one (3-4 weeks ago)

Xoos

Journeyman
hahaha.... so would you want it for 200 mil @Finley Grant or you still holding out for a better deal?

(do you want to know a secret? both these items were on a vendor on Legends for 25mil for about a month before I moved over to Atlantic with a bunch of my stuff to sell and discovered what they were actually worth o.0)

Last edited:

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've never had the rocks drop but 3 or 4 sparkles (I doubt there worth more though as there still there if you want to grind) and not as pretty:)

Xoos

Journeyman
Anyone still looking for the rocks? Atl VS has them valued at plats but I'll happily give a discount to any VS price ;)

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At that price I may start grinding primeval lich again ! :)

Xoos

Journeyman
one of them is mine and I'll update my post here if/when it sells and for how much. All prices negotiable, haha. I just can't believe they are that rare or even interesting enough to command 2p prices.

Samhain

Adventurer
Always wanted the sparkles myself as well, but they are quite expensive. I have never seen them cheap enough to be able to be put on a non-commodity vendor, what I have seen is usually in the ballpark of 250m'ish. I can't keep gold long enough to save that much myself, but those are the prices I normally see on them

Xoos

Journeyman
*** UPDATE *** Sparkle Sold (Atlantic, 175m)

Rocks are still available and currently in storage, not on a vendor or safe

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What I do is start high and drop the price by 25-50% each month till it sells (depending how quick you want the gold)
Just because things are priced high don't mean people are paying it ! But good luck with it :)

Xoos

Journeyman
if anyone happens to be looking for another of the small rock pile shown above I finally acquired another one from grinding the lich... shoot me a message on here. Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats. They may not seem to be valuable at a glance.
But those rocks are rare.