• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Primeval Lich Puzzle

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen the YouTube video repeatedly. Why in the world can I not get this puzzle?? I'm there right now, frustrated as hell. LOL

Orange
pink
blue "three in a row, I bet your mother is proud of you"
purple "Four? Snore"

Green and White are the duds

So, it leaves the mauve/fushia and the black.

When I do the black as a fifth choice, it shows the "three in a row, I bet your mother is proud of you"

When I do the mauve/fushia as a fifth choice, it says "Four? Snore"

And if I just do black then mauve as the final, it's wrong, and when I do mauve then black as a final, it's wrong, as well.

What am I doing wrong?

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish I could help you. Everytime I go to the puzzle, it is already done. :(

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Sometimes I wish the stupid thing was always done. That way I don't get frustrated with it. That was the closest I came to solving it ... and I didn't even get it! lol :)

L

lubertdas

My first attempt at the puzzle took me almost 30 minutes because I half understood the explanation. Now, I can do it in less than five. It's one of those things that seem impossible at first, but once it *clicks* in your head, it becomes simple.

PM me and I can walk you through it or answer any questions you have about it. It's fun, I'd love to show ya. The only real challenge is finding the puzzle unsolved -- gah!

T

taglol

I do it like this:

Just switch every lever, find out which ones are the dummies. Then I switch lever one once, then lever two five times. If I get "Switching around the levers blablabla" I know I got one right. Then I switch lever one once, lever two once, lever three 4 times until I get three in a row. Then lever one once, lever two once, lever three once, lever four 3 times until I get four snore. Then it's just two combos left to try. I hope you understood my explanation, I think even I wont understand it if I re-read it.

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I think I understood your explanation. And I thought that was what I was doing. I had the 4 in the correct order (or so I thought). So I had 2 left, but neither combination worked. That was really was the closest I ever came to finishing that puzzle. I'm afraid to go back. LOL Oh well :)