• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Primeval Lich Lever puzzle-answer book

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok does the answer book or whatever for the lever puzzle drop in your pack or do you have to check corpses? Ive been working this champ alot lately, cant get past the dark wisps level of course cause im usually alone, but have yet to see an answer book. the lever puzzle is still active too because i check it when i pass thru the temple killin spawn. Something im missing?

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You dont really need an answer book, its fairly easy to work out. If you do a search on Stratics theres a guide to work it though. Normally only takes 5 mins.

As a note, how do you defeat the dark wisps? I use my necro mage and she gets pwnd by em :(

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alrighty ill check that out thx. im on my mystic mage, just have a piece of blackrock with you, it bypasses the shield on them. I cant go right in the middle of a bunch and area cast cuz they all drop spells on me fast. I mainly run in, invis, and drop a rising colossus.

also meteor strike while you have blackrock in pack does some good damage on d wisps

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh Thankies! I'll get that tried out. I'm wondering if wither would hit them before they hit me.. hmmm