• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Primeval Lich Dust - Looking to buy on Europa

E

Evlar

I've fought all the champions of the Stygian Abyss and managed to get named "souvenirs" from all of them bar the Primeval Lich.

I've got a little display thing going on at my house, matching drop items with the statuettes and there's a space in front of the Primeval Lich.

Only Primeval Lich Dust I've seen anywhere via the vendor search sites was on Origin for 500k gold.

If anyone has some for sale on Europa, please post your contact details and your price :thumbup1:

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you by chance attending the Rares Festival on Great Lakes in early January? If so, and if your item is still available on Origin, I can buy it on Origin and bring it to Great Lakes for you shortly before the festival.

Please send me a PM if you're interested and tell me how to find the Origin vendor.