• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Primer Question

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I transfer to another shard and eat a level 3 primer there, when I get home I still have it, right? I just can not bring it to my home shard

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@obeeee Make sure nothing in your transfer characters bank is stackable because upon your return they will no longer be.

I made the mistake of transferring a character to eat a lvl 3 taming, mysticism, & magery when this same character
was my imbuing gargoyle(for the inherent bonus) . His bank box had around 80 stackable materials all used for crafting
and now NOTHING can be added when I go down into SA to farm mats.
The level of frustration, disappointment, and anger this has caused can not be expressed in written speech. :wall::eek2:[BCOLOR=rgb(204, 205, 205)]:mad:[/BCOLOR]:rant2::arr::slap::yell::grrr:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@obeeee Make sure nothing in your transfer characters bank is stackable because upon your return they will no longer be.

I made the mistake of transferring a character to eat a lvl 3 taming, mysticism, & magery when this same character
was my imbuing gargoyle(for the inherent bonus) . His bank box had around 80 stackable materials all used for crafting
and now NOTHING can be added when I go down into SA to farm mats.
The level of frustration, disappointment, and anger this has caused can not be expressed in written speech. :wall::eek2:[BCOLOR=rgb(204, 205, 205)]:mad:[/BCOLOR]:rant2::arr::slap::yell::grrr:
I agree..... I have about 56 different piles of snow and grass tiles after having brought them back to GLs from other shards..... seems things in deed form sometimes stack ok..... but anything else that isn't deeded is borked totally.