• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Pricing weapons

Z

zorrah

Is there a website out there that gives a good rule of thumb for pricing weapons? I've seen uocraft.com's stuff for figuring cost for armor and stuff for selling on vendors, but I'm curious as to how to price weapons. I just burned through my first bronze runic trying to make a demon slayer for my pally, and while I didn't end up with the slayer I was looking for, I made (what I *think* might be) some decent weapons.

Thanks in advance!

T

Turdnugget

From what i've heard making a Demon slayer weapon is extremely hard/rareish...

Typically the weapons I keep are HSL/HLL/HSL/Hit Spell/Hit Area/HLD/HLA or sc -mage weapons.

Weapons that are good for PvP/PvM. You'll want at least a couple of those mods per weapon to try and sell.

If it has DI/HLD, most people wont buy. It'd be something you give to a new player or sell on a vendor for like 5k.

At least that's what I tend to do.