• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Pricing New SOS Items

• Thread starter A Stoned Mariner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

A Stoned Mariner

Question for anybody who has been fishing up the new SOS items...what price have you been selling these things at?

The kelp leggings, table legs, bow, wedding dress, etc, etc???

I got a few stockpiled now and want to sell, but not sure where to price em at just yet.

Any suggestions...

P.S ALSO....what are people selling tmaps for now? level and price?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On GL, I see the wedding dress go for 400k to 1 million.

Kelp leggings & table legs 200k to 1 million.

Prices on all are dropping as more hit the market.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On europa i cant sell the legs oars, armour or bow for 150k, the dresses are going for around 400k, and what i call "Divorce cloth" (Cut up wedding dresses) i sell for 100k per piece (120 tailor gets 5 cloth for cutting up the dress)

Elf.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we have to sell them fast... because this items are too common and the price will be like the ilshenar arties :p
In 1 week of fishing I got about 300 mib and there is an artifact every 2 chests...

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First night I could I sold a bunch of the bronze female armor for 1-3 mil and legs for 2 mil, I have sold about 6 of the Wedding dresses for 1-2 mil each and now I cant sell anything.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use imbuing container on the freshly lifted chest. Then sort the gems out and sell the rest to some npc. Chest cleared in second and you got all the profit there is to be made. The "arties" arn't worth selling.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the arties are very nice items to give free to new players or to be used on a good suit! :)
an lrc 100 suit with the legs is a very good starter suit ;)