• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Pricing imbuing ingredients

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone started up a general pricing list? I'd really like to set up an ingredients vendor but it's kind of a daunting task for me. There's the ease of aquisition, then the usefulness of the ingredient, and then there's how many i should put in a stack. Like I noticed for a lot of properties if you do the max it takes 10 but 1 less than the max might take 3. So should I sell stuff by the 10's (like essences)?

So yeah, I'm curious what other people sell stuff at and what amounts. :)

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have either seen players selling in stacks of 10 or each individually, at least over on Lake Superior, very few vendors sell differently than 10 or 1

M

Maggie

If you have the right price you cant really go wrong with the increment. :)

I prefer to buy 10+ at a time that way I 'feel' like I m getting a better deal. Sometimes (if the amount is high enough) I do the math and I do get the better deal.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am going to do a couple of 1's couple of 3's and the rest 10's

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So looks like seeds of renewal can be anywhere from 50k to 250k. I've also seen essence (on Baja) mostly for 30k apiece, usually sold 10 for 300k.

Edit: I sell 50 EE for 100k, 50 MR for 25k and relic frags for 150k, just FYI.

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magical Essence 100-400 each. Price will drop after the imbuing nerf comes out.

S

Stupid Miner

Has anyone started up a general pricing list? I'd really like to set up an ingredients vendor but it's kind of a daunting task for me. There's the ease of aquisition, then the usefulness of the ingredient, and then there's how many i should put in a stack. Like I noticed for a lot of properties if you do the max it takes 10 but 1 less than the max might take 3. So should I sell stuff by the 10's (like essences)?

So yeah, I'm curious what other people sell stuff at and what amounts. :)
Price is going to vary per shard. I sell them in bunches of 10, it makes the most sense... no one needs less than 10, because if they're actually paying for essences, they probably want 100% not 95%. And lots are all or nothing anyway: Regens, LMC, FC, FCR, etc.

... and ive noticed amounts less than 10 sell worse

O

onthefifty

you definately want to sell in 10 lots. farm the more desireable essenses such as the ones that are needed for hit lightning, dci etc... daemon claws in lots of 10 will sell really fast as well.

the op's are right in that prices vary per shard. on chessy if you price 10 at 250k you will sell out quick. i see many at 10 for 1 mln.