• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Pricing Fishing Poles

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might soon come to the problem of pricing some runic crafted fishing poles and wanted to ask you, if you have ever bought one and if so, how much you have paid for what kind of pole. (Pls exclude the ones from the npcs. *g*) I did some searching on the internet and cannot believe ppl paying 2 mill or more on decent (but not superior) fishing poles.
Highest price I have seen, that actually got paid, was 500k on a player run auction for a fishing pole with sc/-1, int 5, sdi 7, lmc 8, lrc 18. (Was on Europa and that was a heartwood-runic crafted pole.)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can these still be made? I've purchased one myself with some nice mods. I'll post pic later. I'd love to know how to make.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You 'simply' use a runic dovetail saw from heartwood-quests to make such fishing poles. The higher the runic, the more usefull the pole could become. Add to that the different bonuses from different kind of woods. (I prefer frostwood becourse it gives sc/-1 and therefore increases the chances to get sc-poles without -1. Instead of hitting 2 props, i only need to hit fc for it.) I havent tried to craft the fishing poles first and enhance afterwards. But like every runic crafting, you can get mods that you dont want on your fishing pole (like bushido + parry skill bonus) Otherwise all mods from jewelry + sc/-1 should be possible (skills only from group 2 and 3 if you refer to http://stratics.com/community/threa...s-possible-on-jewelry-updated-april-7.162396/ ).

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thanks, I might try and make a few. I just got mine from a vendor.

Spell Channel (with no -1 penalty)
HPR 2
Luck 20
SDI 9%