• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prices too high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bustamoove

Im sure there are other posts going on about this but I wanted to make yet another one (sorry if this annoys you.) I was building my home yesterday and wanted to use some columns, however I realized that the price of a "Numantian Column" (<-- the blue ones with green/gold, they look atlantis like to me) is 5,272 for ONE column. This is a bit ridiculous, as well as the inflation in shops. One of my sims own a store, and with a 41% discount (If i remember correctly) it was nearly 30,000 to buy an easel.

Come on maxis, this is ridiculous!
*Hopes its temporary*

I

independent117

<blockquote><hr>

Im sure there are other posts going on about this but I wanted to make yet another one (sorry if this annoys you.) I was building my home yesterday and wanted to use some columns, however I realized that the price of a "Numantian Column" (&lt;-- the blue ones with green/gold, they look atlantis like to me) is 5,272 for ONE column. This is a bit ridiculous, as well as the inflation in shops. One of my sims own a store, and with a 41% discount (If i remember correctly) it was nearly 30,000 to buy an easel.

Come on maxis, this is ridiculous!
*Hopes its temporary*

[/ QUOTE ]

love the idea ofmaking an add on but they'll close it and put a link to the older one : ( I KNOW I KNOW IM TALKING ABT THAT PRICE CRAP in my ea-land heading for depression and most stores agree. thread. its crazy huh

Status
Not open for further replies.