• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prices on apples, bombs, grapes?

G

When I asked about a PC on apples about 2 months ago I was told 250 per.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell the apples and grapes for 250 each, and bombs for 150 each. I'm not sure what others may charge, but it's probably in that neighborhood.

G

Check out maleeka's. She usually has those, but I think she undercharges. :p

M

Maleeka

<blockquote><hr>

Check out maleeka's. She usually has those, but I think she undercharges. :p

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs* I have carefully figured how much it costs us to make everything we sell and added a small markup. Believe it or not, not everyone is in it for the gold. *winks*

@Uvtha-I sell apples &amp; bombs at 100gp and grapes at 125gp.

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

I sell the apples for 1k each. I don't sell many, but they have a long shelf life.

G

Let's all agree to stop selling smoke bombs...because they are ****.

G

Well, if you see your arrows/bolts being bought out, it's probably because I was too lazy to go make my own and decided to resell yours at a markup!

M

Maleeka

<blockquote><hr>

Well, if you see your arrows/bolts being bought out, it's probably because I was too lazy to go make my own and decided to resell yours at a markup!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing for you then that the crafters at Crafter's Corner aren't lazy. *winks*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing for you then that the crafters at Crafter's Corner aren't lazy. *winks*

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. Aye! You've saved my butt several times in the past!

Farming those feathers gets tedious.

G

Nother question. Does it matter if the food items are exceptional? Does it effect the item effect at all?

W

Whutupcuz

bombs should be sold for 2 mill each so they wont be used so much!!! muahahahahahaha better start saving money jsv

M

Maleeka

<blockquote><hr>

Nother question. Does it matter if the food items are exceptional? Does it effect the item effect at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. Otherwise they'd only buy and/or request the exceptional ones.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to do that too when I was too busy to shear sheep. Buy cloth for 300 and sell for 350. Then Ru wouldn't yell at me for having an empty vendor.

G

lol, I tried so hard to get Iantown's vendors to take off, but we were faltering even then, eh?

Sissy, Tea, and Patty kicked ass for awhile, but you and I were just horrible at it.

*edit* I believe Devyn made the bulk of his cash in the townhall as well *shouts out*

G

Well all my vendors for both my crafter chrs. mains here, that sold wares at 3 vendor malls are down..*tired*

I had sold apples at 250gp per, grapes of wrath 200gp per, &amp; smoke bombs 150gp per and egg bombs 100gp per in 10 packs so 2500gp 10 apples, 1500 ten smoke bombs, 1k gp eggbombs since they just hog up flour no regs.

They sold out rapidly at all locations I had them at and *on special orders* customers made ie the gimme 200 apples 300 bombs etc. orders that did not go on the vendors that was meet at banks and private homes of folks here when I did those.