• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prices for Arrows in doom 125gp EACH?? is this intended?

G

Glittertind

i mean jesus 50 each was bad enough, now 250k for 2k arrows is just to much..
is this a nerf for archers in doom, or just a mistake?

T

Trailer Trash

bring your own arrows. Get a bunch of quivers and fill them.
If you need more than a couple of thousand arrows then you are living and logging in doom and i bet that is what they are trying to stop

I

imported_Anakena

It is caused by a temporary fix for an "exploit". It affects all vendors. Before that fix the prices were controlled because at one point it was interesting to come to Doom only for selling arrows (hence the price would lower back). Since the fix you can still resell arrows but the NPC will not buy anymore above the base price (a few gp). Since then no one resells to NPC, so the price can only raise.

C

Connor_Graham

*makes note to raise price on Quiver of the Elements...*

M

mbecker4

I ran out of bandaids yesterday and they were 88gp each. Next time i'll be bringing a lot more.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I ran out of bandaids yesterday and they were 88gp each. Next time i'll be bringing a lot more.

[/ QUOTE ]

My archer/pally carries four bless quivers and 1k of bandaids, I use a mage to resupply on another account. I also loot the mummy for aids and pull all the arrows off the dead.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Simple load yourself up with the quiver that has the most reduced weight. Not sure which one that is someone will know. Also you can then load up a beetle or packhorses and leave them in the vendor room. Its safe most the time.

Next time come prepared and you wont have to buy arrows at 125 a piece.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I never understood why there was even a vendor there.

[/ QUOTE ]

to sell items to

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

to sell items to

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, Ive been talking to him trying to get a quest going. Hehe.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

to sell items to

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, Ive been talking to him trying to get a quest going. Hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like a Bedlam quest, kill so many of this and that for a huge reward?? It have to be a really super reward and not one of those dumb hope [hope to god there is something good in it] chest that they pass out these days when you complete the quest.