• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pricecheck on full set of 10th anni rares

• Thread starter imported_Cysphruo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Cysphruo

I'm joking but I know someone will post it
I got the post first!!!

K

Kurgan

10k each, as they will be around for abit, and people will be out getting them like crazy..
After they stop spawning, I would guess 2-3mill each.. or more...

G

Much like lvl 10 and 11 doom artys it will depend on the usefullness of the item and the drop rates. Obviously since this only went live today on production shards it will take awhile to see if there is a difference in drop rates for specific items.

But since it was mentioned that the drop rate would be similar to that of TOT I would expect that the items themselves wouldnt exceed several mil in value.

I

imported_Cysphruo

since they said the event will be around for more then a while im sure they will be valuable as they all have good uses and will basicly decay over time when used
even the armor set pieces, thats an all 70s blessed suit! no mods but hey half the people in uo dont have 70s suits