• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pricecheck and possibly buying: Castle!

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello! Ive been thinking about buying a Castle in Felluca for quite some time but i have no idea what they cost now days.
Felluca would be ideal but i could settle with a tram castle as well. Could anyone inform me of how much they usually go for?

And if anyone is selling a Castle feel free to PM me or reply inthis thread.

Cheers

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frankie bought one in fel couple weeks back cost him 170 mil if thats ne help

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rough guide obvoiusly depends were it is....

ie.... ice and swamp tend to be lowest

and some people dont like the big area trailer trash parks either....

felluca 150-200m

trammel 300-500m

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the Awesome info Tia and THP.

I would really preffer a Fell castle on grass. I guess that it would have to be an extreamly good location if it would like a Tram castle.

So any Fell castle up for sale? :thumbsup:

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to add that i could buy a Keep in fell if it is in a really nice location. Something to waste some time on untill a castle comes up on the market.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Fel keep in a clearing on its own north of Britain, just before the mountain. Have a run to look and see if you like it :p House name is Silence. Not 100% selling but make an offer if you like :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pulls his olde felluca magic boots on.....totally missed the brit one...and probably many others tooooo...thats is a nice keep albeit pretty quiet if u looking for some pvp action,,,,,,been sooo bloody busy in real life...new job...new weekend hours to work and more to the point our real house will be double extended/ fully gutted and finished very very soon....and hopefully make a real housing market prophit....

thinks/hopes the small UO playing sacrafice will ....welll......pay off 1000 fold !!! for the good....and when weve done i can sit back and relax with UO.......mmm until the next project i guess my wife as her eye on...muahahaaaaaaa

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would really prefer a Castle even though your keep is a really nice one Risso!
Hopefully Jack or THP will place a castle soon :)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a castle and a keep on Feluccca.
Boh in calm area, withouth spawn, under the desert, in grass area.
The firsti i bought was the castle but it is too much big, and when you come back home you have to make a little walk to put the items around the house.
I suggest a Keep but
BUT....
A castle is a castle.
If you can buy one make it. The first you enter in it, as owner, i think it's an unforgettable experience :)
Good luck!

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a castle and a keep on Feluccca.
Boh in calm area, withouth spawn, under the desert, in grass area.
The firsti i bought was the castle but it is too much big, and when you come back home you have to make a little walk to put the items around the house.
I suggest a Keep but
BUT....
A castle is a castle.
If you can buy one make it. The first you enter in it, as owner, i think it's an unforgettable experience :)
Good luck!
Cute as allways Ivory!
I know that some ppl find it frustrating to need to runa round the keep/castle but that doesnt bother me. There is so many ways to get around that problem.

Cheers!