• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price ?

G

What shard did you get that on? If it was a special seer/GM placed item unique to that one location, it could be worth a lot. Books never moved on Atlantic.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is from Sonoma... not sure about Tram or Fel. I know we still have open books that will not move, so unsure of what building/location it is from. Traded it from a friend.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
For some odd reason the thread poster thinks I ruin UO for everyone. I don't quite understand why. I collect rares just like JC the Builder has. I don't dupe items. I don't script in any way. I waste all my gold on worthless items like many players who post in this forum. Yet somehow I am among the many players who ruin UO. I don't even know who this person, but I'd be curious find out how many people have this sentiment. If preserving UO in museums on display for the public is ruining the game, I don't have to play. I'll just sell everything I have.

T

themaster879

Collecting old rares or any rares at all is one of the best things there is to do on uo anymore. I am not super rich because i spend my money on good deals that i see on old rares. I think preserving shard history and making museums is the greatest thing a person can do.