• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price today? OUCH!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
6-6-210007.jpg
It is really bad because of the new IDOC that all vet and stacked resources are deleted when the house is packed up for the drop. There very little you can get as most houses have been stripped of any good items or have very little to begin with. I like the barrels, don't get me wrong, its fun. But I hate the fact that such items are deleted.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 119991
It is really bad because of the new IDOC that all vet and stacked resources are deleted when the house is packed up for the drop. There very little you can get as most houses have been stripped of any good items or have very little to begin with. I like the barrels, don't get me wrong, its fun. But I hate the fact that such items are deleted.
It all comes down to the idoc. Vets rewards being deleted only helped the auto loot scripters from before the change. They have a stock pile of said items and can charge what they want. There really no new ones coming into the market.

If you can find any vet that will use a pick for less then 150 your luckly. A frist round pick for gold vaule would be 90m to 135mil Auction safes 3 for a pick sell from 30mil to 45mil.

If a older vet needed gold more vaule in the repair bench and other items. 150 avg price. 12 year vet tiles 150 to 200mil. High end mounts around 150 to 200mil 20 year dragon one could sell for 225 but takes time.

Most vet rewards will max out a 175 one day soon becasue that's limits on vendor

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recently sold 2 Vet rewards for 175M each, considering more and more players have 1P gold. It is like when we all had 1M and we thought we were rich so paying 17-20M for something wasn't as big a deal. Going rate for 1000 Sov. is 75M, gold is cheap with little to no use other than trading from one player to another. What are Castles on Atl going for now 50P

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have never had more than a Plat ever... don't have a plat now... probably never will... I do sometimes part with Vet picks... I use them to trade for things I want. I think its just one more way Mesanna has proven that she has no clue what to do... and is listening to all the wrong people.

If she were listening to the right people those items would be put in the bank of the house owner... so when or if they return they still have them if she wanted to remove them... but the current system only rewards the already overpowered rich ones who cheated for all this time scavaging up every last drop of everything with their multiple accounts... but whatever.

It's like doing away with all stackable items... also stupid... again that serves no one but the scripters... but nothing anyone can do about it. IMO if she was going to do what she did she should have just deleted everything and called it good.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have never had more than a Plat ever... don't have a plat now... probably never will... I do sometimes part with Vet picks... I use them to trade for things I want. I think its just one more way Mesanna has proven that she has no clue what to do... and is listening to all the wrong people.

If she were listening to the right people those items would be put in the bank of the house owner... so when or if they return they still have them if she wanted to remove them... but the current system only rewards the already overpowered rich ones who cheated for all this time scavaging up every last drop of everything with their multiple accounts... but whatever.

It's like doing away with all stackable items... also stupid... again that serves no one but the scripters... but nothing anyone can do about it. IMO if she was going to do what she did she should have just deleted everything and called it good.
Now for the stackable items if there in a stack of one they still apper in bag. Have gotten one fish steak and gotten one the stone used for store work more then once.