• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price tag on a claok of corruption?

G

anyone know how much they go for, got to decide whether to sell or keep it

G

Lisa (FOV)

although when i mentioned it the person she was with denied that i did (*shrugs*)

was waiting ages for them to kill the thing, chased 2 of em to the bank and missed them and figured i'd blown it, guess theotherone didnt realise they'd got it and neverleftfor thebank

G

lol shes also just afk killed me while i was typing that!

G

Well, if they´re worth 500K then that would make me a millionaire...

D

Dami

Shame on you stealing cloak from a 12 year old girl. Poor Lisa.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

I remeber when the event 1st started I tried to steal one and it told me "you cannot steal that". Did you steal or loot? Maybe they fixed it now so we can steal them.
I dont think they r gunna be super valuable, beacause with 3 pieces of BR you can Red Line the SLs and fairly easier for a few tamers to kill after that. However the unlimited mana effect is nice. I think they may end up selling for a few hundred k.

G

Dang! That's Dave?

What happened to your old sig?

Since I have seen none for sale so far, and since they seem to be nice deco, but totally worthless, I'm guessing 500k is a good price for now. If they start selling, the price will probably drop to 100k.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Did you steal or loot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got them as loot with my tamer the first night...

G

Yup, that is our ole' Dave. Here by popular demand for the 2008 "Hey! Where is my (insert item here) tour. *chuckles*

G

Not sure you can put a tag on them yet

They spawned the first day then stopped, so some people assumed they were going to be rare.

Today on some shards they've started spawning again, so now they're not so rare.

Who knows what next week will bring?

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

you can't price them accuretly yet.

They spawned the first few days then stopped spawning, so some PPL THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO BE RARE

Thet started spawning again on most shards

We don't know whats going to happen next week tho.

This is all 1st hand knowledge, mind you.

G

I'm just posting the news as I know it.
I seen some people selling them,
they were selling them for 100k
each . I wish I would have got 1 now .lol

G

its tempting but for now i think i'll hold on to it just in case it has some purpose later in the event. On the off chance i get a second one i'll give you first dibs on it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If true then i'm sorry, but at the end of the day you cant ecpect me to play around other peoples circumstances

edit: changed sig so tards can work it out!

I

imported_mo'gluk

har I figure its worth millions or at least thats what I would pay

D

Dami

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If true then i'm sorry, but at the end of the day you cant ecpect me to play around other peoples circumstances

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you, individuals RL circumstance should not alter your game play. I do respect that you had remorse about a circumstance of that nature.

You are right, she didn’t know she had a cloak in her pack, probably because of how black it was. She said she didn’t even realize you stole anything until the person she was with told her you were claiming you stole it from her. She originally said no until she checked her journal and saw that she had received an item after the kill. A short time later she caste an EV that whacked you, but she said it was completely unintentional.

I'll come clean, Lisa is my GF, she is not 12, but she can be at heart some times. Don't feel bad, she wasn't even upset about it. It was a task getting her to start playing UO with me. We originally established on Napa and made friends there. I had a hard time convincing her to play on Siege with me. Now she loves it and wishes we had started here from the beginning. I think she likes the extra challenge and emotion. Thanks to Elfstone and Missy for making her feel at home here in FOV. Now she is on more than me. LoL!

Oh and nice steel too…

Dami [FOV]