• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] **Price Reduced**1 of the closest houses to Brit Gate Tram...sitting on the road!! Only 65m

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
This could be turned into a great vendor house or if you want a house in a cool spot. Its one of the closest houses to Britain gate tram. I will sell for gold but I will also consider trades. Just make me a decent offer and It is yours. Feel free to post here, ICQ or PM me. Thank you!! Only asking 65m!

**EDIT** On ATL

Brit Gate House.PNG

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
(Insert most sarcastic voice) Well gee isn't everything Atl because all the other shards are dead.
It should be noted that since a large number of trades on Stratics are done on Atlantic, it's an unwritten rule that if no shard is mentioned that it's Atlantic. So while I agree that it should be mentioned on every trade post, if ever it's not then 99% of the time it will be the Atlantic Shard :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So I guess the world revolves around Atl. Hey Stratics how about just renaming everything UO Atlantic and UO Atlantic Trade ETC.

Both those forums already exist actually... but look enough derailing of this thread, it's been like this for years and most from other shards bring to Atlantic to sell either way. The OP also edited his thread to add the shard, problem solved!

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I guess the world revolves around Atl. Hey Stratics how about just renaming everything UO Atlantic and UO Atlantic Trade ETC.
For whatever reason, UO does in fact revolve around the Atlantic shard and it has done so for years. If you play on another shard more power to you but hurt feelings doesn't change this fact.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
For whatever reason, UO does in fact revolve around the Atlantic shard and it has done so for years. If you play on another shard more power to you but hurt feelings doesn't change this fact.
Make everything shard bound and return all EM/rares to shards they came from and Atlantic can live it's best life

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make everything shard bound and return all EM/rares to shards they came from and Atlantic can live it's best life
Sure, and anything on another shard that came from Atlantic goes back to Atlantic. And don't allow anything from a different shard to be sold on an Atlantic vendor. Good stuff :rolleyes:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
What is house size? Seems quite small. Lockdown count?
I believe it is 9x7. Not going to be a ton of storage. For me its right around 900. That was kind of why I was suggesting it as a vendor house or if you just like being on the road by Britain gate.