• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] price on tal'keesh robe

U

Unknow

wondering if anyone could tell me how much a servant of tak'keesh robe is worth? thx

:gun:

P

PoCove

To be honest with all the recent duping and the sheer amount of these on for sale .. I will not hazard to even guess ..

Now I am not accusing you of having a dupe or duping so take no offense ..

B

Bodhi

Sorry if i come across noobish but could i see a screenshot from it?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

from the stickied dupe thread in rares forum.
I think there's some confusion. There are:
-Servant of Tal'keesh robe. Not commonly considered to be heavily duped. They were given out in large quantities.
-Shroud of Tal'Keesh. Blue shroud as pictured above. Used to sell for 350-500m, until it became apparent that it was heavily duped. The initial value has declined to the point where it tends to struggle at 150m.

T

Teufel_Hund

Two different items Feath, your picture is of the Shroud of Tal'keesh the op states the Servant of Tal'keesh robe which is just that a blue robe.

B

Bodhi

Yes hehe, i knew how a shroud looked like, just wanted to know how the robe looked like ;)