• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price on On A List Of Items Please Help!

Southernbelle

Journeyman
A Vicious Cuddly Drop Bear In Celebration Of Australia Day (2011, Oceania, Hue 2539)
Peach Fairy Statue
EM Tailspin Is Leaving And Mesanna Is Not Making Him Go! (2010, Hue 121, Wearable Purple Bear Mask, Pacific)
Official Origin Obstacle Course Jump Rope (2011, Hue 1281, Origin)
A Gentle Breath Of A Spring Breeze - In Memory Of Caryn (2010, Hue 2949, Globe, Origin)
Thank You Catskills, I Had Fun! Mesanna (2010, Hue 1172, Cat Statue, Catskills)
Queen Dawn's Royal Investigator Spyglass (2010, Hue 1169, Pacific)
Replica Of The Rowan Tree (2010, Hue 1162, Origin,)

Cloak Bearing The Crest Of Queen Dawn(2010, Hue 1141, Legends, Wearable,)
I Was Killed Multiple Times By Professor Jenkins And Have The Death Robes To Prove It(2010, Hue 1175, Napa Valley, Wearable Robe)
Robe (Crafted By EM Leonidas) (Exceptional) (Normal Robe But Crated By An EM?)
I Participated In Savage Crisis And All I Got Was Deathrobes(2010, Hue 1644, Pacific)

Simulacrum Of Serandipity(Purple Pegusus Statue)(Hue 1170, 4th of July 2010, Oceania)
Freedom Is Never Given, It Is Won(Yellow Vase)(Hue 1169, 4th Of July 2010, Baja)
Statue Of The Stars (White Angel Statue)(Hue 2953, 4th Of July 2010, Foromosa)
In Memory Of Lady Rose [Drachenfels 2010] (Blue Angel Statue)(Hue 4646, 2010, Drachenfels)

You Survived The Luna Great Lakes Revert 2009 (2009, Hue 0, Great Lakes, Wearable Shirt)
I Survived EM Vladimere's Retirement, Unfortunately He Did Not!(2010, Hue 2498, Chesapeake, Wearable Doublet)
A Wizard's Hat Recovered During The Rescue Of Giri Ui(2010, Hue 1109, Catskills, Wearable Hat)
Lucky Leprechaun Booties(2010, Hue 2498, Atlantic, Wearable Boots)
EM Infinity - Buzzing Origin In 2010 (2010, Origin, Hue 88, Wearable)
3 Pieces of Tree Ornament Jewelry (The first year Christmas trees came out, for a short period of time, tinkers could make tree ornament jewelry by targeting the tree ornaments instead of a gem.)

Dark Wisp Orb(Blessed)
Bloodspawn (2 Colors)
Fishing Weight (Looks Like A Seed)(Mislabled Items)
Strength Potion (Full Bottle Red)
Writ Of Lease From Oceania (Looks Like A Pardon, A Writ of Lease is placed on the backpack of the players who won a plot from the Magincia Housing Lottery)
Cherry Blossom Petals (Mislabled Items)
5 Feathers (Orange Petals)(Mislabled Items)
5 Feathers (Trinsic Rose Petals)(Mislabled Items)
2 Torch Stack (Red In Color)
Black Wooden Box (Recoverd From A Troll Blackrock Infected)
5 Bird (Red)(Mislabled Items)
5 Arrows(Green Thorn)(Mislabled Items)

Powerful Fireworks Staff (White Staff)
Your Cozy Life Starter Kit (Token)
2010 Fireworks Celebration (White Crook)

upload_2017-3-8_12-1-17.png

Last edited: