• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price of Cheating for non cheaters

F

frogger2

wow are we being punnished here for what the cheaters have done this week? I went to my store in Ealand and was shocked at the price of objects even what use to be cheap is really high, and for what payouts are on all money objects just cant buy anything....so for now all I can do is hang out in my resident lot thats it.cant buy cant remodel and payout is horrid. is this in respons to the cheaters? are we being punnished for thier actions? I sure feel like we are. I have played without cheating in all 5yrs Ive been on. I feel like I can hold my head high...but still feeling whip by the cost of liveing in Ealand. when will the game be more like a game again and not like a hard core run sweat shop? Low payout, nothing is affordable, skill locks drop like crazy whats next? come on devs the game can still be fun you know how to make it that way I promise I will stay on for long as it takes just not as actively as I would like to, at least till the game is fun again.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

No, were not being punished (all the damage done from cheating was reversed).

Its dynamic pricing, every day/hour and even possibly minuet, items can become cheaper or more expensive. Depending on how much of them exsist in the city and depending on other stuff.

Like yesterday, craft tables were around 40k's and now its up to $99,999.

Its done like this to make each store have a different price, and also to drain more cash from the economy.

You can read more about this on the blog.

G

Instead of hanging out on residence lots, I've been skilling up my sims in preparation for amnesty. I've got 6 sims in TC3 that I am going to have 3 maxed skills each, so that is a long-term goal. I've found that skill lots are alot less afk-epidemical than they used to be. There's still quite a bit of afk-ness, but there's usually anywhere from 5-12 non-afk sims on the lot that keep the conversation going fairly well, so I don't find skilling to be nearly as unpleasant or boring as it used to be. So that would be my suggestion.....I know your account must have alot of entitlement days to it, so skill up to the level that you will have locks for, and then when amnesty comes all you'll have to do is lock the points. We were told amnesty would happen when all the cities were merged, which now they have been, so maybe, just maybe we'll either get a definite date of distribution for amnesty soon, or it'll just happen soon. Either way, I'm excited to see it happen