• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price for Rare Music Gears?

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if this doesnt belong here but at least the item is labeled "rare":

a good friend has found one and i really want to complete my box. We are not sure what i should give him (i dont want it cheaper than market price).
I think the complete box goes for 4-5 Mil. but I would guess the single rare gears together are worth more. My guess would be 1 - 2 Mil per rare gear?

This is on Europa btw.

Thank you!

Hephaistos of Europa

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I've seen rare ones go for 5-10m. Depends on which one.

I'd personally pay more than 4-5m for a full one, don't see those too often.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your answer!

should have been more specific:

the rare gear is called "Selim´s Bar (Strike Commander)"

I would guess the most expensive rare gear would be "the wanderer" since i think it was only obtainable through the book of truth quest. Or did they add it to the rare gears dropped by paragons? Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Hephaistos of Europa

F

feath

i've got a box with 2 missing rare gears. selim's wasn't that hard to get, and think i gave 1 or 2 mil for it.
Come to think of it, i've got the wanderer, and haven't even tried to put it on the box. not sure if its a duplicate copy of it or not.
i'm with the OP on the price of the wanderer, anyone got an idea?

K

kray2s

i managed to get 4 of the wanderer gears when the event was on - 1 is in my music box - 2 are on display in my museum (which i am currently decoing and hope will be open soon)
the 4th - i got 5 mill for it! - i dont know if i was lucky or if i sold it way under the true value - i just needed the gold at the time :)

but it may serve a purpose as to what people are willing to pay for the wanderer

as for salems i havent got the foggiest sorry

:danceb: < ---- no idea why i put this it just made me chuckle

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tbh I would give my pants if I finally got my valorian ships gear to complete my box!
*thinks*
Uh well..:eyes: ....maybe not my pants but I would definatly be willing to pay 5 mils+

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I paid the cash equivalent of 5 or 6 million for the Valoria Ships gear a few months ago, and I think the seller was doing me a favor because he knew it was the last one I needed to complete the set.

I think The Wanderer gear would be worth less than the three original "[Rare]" gears because it could be obtained by killing lots of monsters of the player's choosing in Trammel rather than facing Paragon golems in Ilshenar, which I think is the only way to get the original three "[Rare]" gears. I bought three different Wanderer gears from vendors without trying very hard to find them, but it took me forever to find and buy the original three "[Rare]" gears. (I don't hunt Paragon golems.)

I've never heard anything to indicate that any of the gears of a type (Common, Uncommon, and Rare) are any harder or easier to get than others (except for The Wanderer, which was added late and which was obtained in a different manner from the other gears), so I don't think it's accurate to think that Selim's Bar is easier to get than the other two original "[Rare]" gears.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I paid the cash equivalent of 5 or 6 million for the Valoria Ships gear a few months ago, and I think the seller was doing me a favor because he knew it was the last one I needed to complete the set.
*waves* ;)

P

PoCove

there are three ..
1/ Selims Bar
2/ ultima VII Serpent Isle comb.
3/ Valoria Ships
and the Wanderer ...