• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Price Checks on New Plants

• Thread starter MorganaMischef
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MorganaMischef

I know it should probably go in the traders forum, but couldn't find a thing there. I'm wondering if anyone has grown enough of the new plants to sell and if so, how much would you be selling them for?

C

Calla Lily

Prices started way high (cypress trees were selling for 400k when they first came out), but they've gone down now. Most people are selling for anywhere between 5k-10k per plant, mostly on lower end.

T

Teeshy

I sell 'em for 1000 each - 'cept the hedges, they sell most of the time at 2000 - but I don't sell what I stock each week usually either, I think I need to drop the prices more =)

No idea on the coloured ones, my plant growing has been put on hold while I did all the new questy-things

F

Flora Green

I sell the flowering cactus and sugar canes for 1k and they barely move. Hedges and Cypress trees for 5k each. Mossy cypress sells better than the plain one and hedges dont stay stocked. All others I price at 3k and they sell pretty good. I don't have any white or black yet and I'm going to be stingy with the white until I'm finished decorating for Christmas.