• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] price check

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can someone tell me the price on the Singing crystal ball?
this is on napa btw

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can someone tell me the price on the Singing crystal ball?
this is on napa btw
My friend sold hers for 45 mill a month ago, on ATL but i seen people pay up to 80 mill and more for one, guess depends how bad someone wants it

K

kray2s

the last posters valuations i wont argue with all i will say is i have seen one on atl for 33 mill - i would norm have snapped this up ready to xshard back however with all the recent dupes i am wondering if this is a genuine one that has been affected (pricewise) or not.

NOT casting doubts just saying the prices may be on the way down

P

PoCove

Price drop that s a novel idea ..lol

I got one last month on Oceania for 40 mil and a item so aprox 45 mil total

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol its no dupe
but hey how can one prove that beyond there word
im taking offers on the item, it is on napa pm me if anyone is interested, i dont mind holding the item until the xsfers are back to normal depending on the offer.

K

kray2s

i was in no way intending to imply urs wasa dupe!

The one i had seen was on a vendor near to one being debated elsewhere on this forums

i waswondering if this was a heavily or recently duped item hence the guy was selling it at 33 and not the 40+ millu'd expect to see it at

K

Kratos Aurion

Singing Ball

min:30-35m
avg: 45m
max: 60m+

I'd also like to give Kray some advice. I know its hard to look at good rares as "is this duped?" but sometimes you have to look past your "fear" that it is. I would actually say its a bad thing to look at everything as duped. While it may be true that they have been duped, it is also true that they haven't been duped to the extent of higher-end rares.

Most duping occurs within the higher-end rares and highend bod rewards (bkits/valorite runics) etc because thats where the money is to be made.

The truth is is that if a duper was to dupe 25 Singing Balls vs 25 highend rares, he would be losing more than he could potentially gain. Why would you dupe a 30$ rare when you can dupe a 1000$ rare?

I know its sort of twisted to view it at that perspective but its also the truth. So I believe you have less to worry about with these sort of items vs seer or event items.

I may be wrong but that is how I see it.

i was wondering if this was a heavily or recently duped item hence the guy was selling it at 33 and not the 40+ millu'd expect to see it at
Different sellers tend to hold different expectations. Some may be content with lower prices while others feel that they should expect top dollar prices.

Singing Balls aren't exactly highend rares so its pretty common to see a variety of asking/selling prices.

K

kray2s

ty for the response

my fear is yes the duping i dont wanna see the people doing it profiting from it.

But also i dont wanna spend my gold to see it vanish if they start deleting like they did with the vine cords.

K

Kratos Aurion

ty for the response

my fear is yes the duping i dont wanna see the people doing it profiting from it.

But also i dont wanna spend my gold to see it vanish if they start deleting like they did with the vine cords.
honestly you would only see that kind of item deletion among highend items like vine cords, rare shrouds etc.

I can't predict every action EA will handle a situation but I wouldn't be worried about buying a singing ball. They're equivilent to the upper rewards of the turn-ins now (except maybe 5yrs down the road).