• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check

G

I've seen them being sold for 5-15m on a number of different shards so far, but its really difficult to give an accurate price on them as more and more will spawn the longer the event lasts. It's also quite possible that the 3 new event artifacts will be added to Doom, or to the Anti-Virtue dungeons.

Lets all be honest though as a weapon its a poor version of a Blackthorn's kryss...so the only real difference is ssi, weapon speed, damage, and how many hands you have to use.

G

Put one of mine on Luna vendor at 8 and sold in less than 24 hours.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Put one of mine on Luna vendor at 8 and sold in less than 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]put my on luna vendor for 5 mil, it sold in 10 minutes
besides I don't really like swords that much, and the one Pal I do have as swords has the other Demon weapon from the book of turth event. And I am still working his skills.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder who is buying such rubbish at that price? I got 13 in a row. They are mass spawning and generally deco junk.

G

How many days in a row have you attended and for how long each day?