• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price check

Unknow

Visitor
Need a price check on this axe. These mods can be hard to get together at these intensities, figured it would be worth a little more than your typical crafted samp gear. Thanks.

Not only does it have 97 life leech, it also has 100 fire damage and 100 mana leech. It will take a lot of hammers trying to make another one.

Screenshot_57.png

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Need a price check on this axe. These mods can be hard to get together at these intensities, figured it would be worth a little more than your typical crafted samp gear. Thanks.

Not only does it have 97 life leech, it also has 100 fire damage and 100 mana leech. It will take a lot of hammers trying to make another one.

View attachment 132519
It's not a slayer...

Unknow

Visitor
It's not a slayer...
yeah, as per my original post and item that i can literally see in game-im quite aware that its not a slayer. i made it for me, and i dont need it to be a slayer. im not selling it currently, i just want to know how much those particular mods are worth if anything due to the difficulty involved in crafting them. thanks for your courteous response....

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yeah, as per my original post and item that i can literally see in game-im quite aware that its not a slayer. i made it for me, and i dont need it to be a slayer. im not selling it currently, i just want to know how much those particular mods are worth if anything due to the difficulty involved in crafting them. thanks for your courteous response....
Sorry if it came off wrong but even if they were all 100 a non slayer weapon in today's UO just has little value and you asked for a price check

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
not many people care too much about the small leech difference, but I'd say it's value is the amount of hammers you spent on it. Would def use that axe at chiefy if it had fatigue. good roll!

a wizard

Journeyman
Unless you're specifically targeting a certain slayer, it's perfecty fine. Considering we now have all the super slayers on talis. I would rather have a hit area on it rather than a slayer, if anything. But it's still fine for an onslaught single target wep, pair it up with a tamer using an RC/AP fire beetle and just farm lady mels in 20 seconds.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Unless you're specifically targeting a certain slayer, it's perfecty fine. Considering we now have all the super slayers on talis. I would rather have a hit area on it rather than a slayer, if anything. But it's still fine for an onslaught single target wep, pair it up with a tamer using an RC/AP fire beetle and just farm lady mels in 20 seconds.
But with the exception of the fey tali (which does 300% damage), having a "super slayer" on both the tali, AND the weapon, will do roughly50% more damage than a slayer on just the tali alone.

Last edited:

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
super slayers offer 100% damage, doubling up will put you at 200, and 100 di puts you at 300 for weapon skills. Fey is a superslayer, so not 300% from talisman alone.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How many people do you see using a weapon like this in real world it's a fantastic weapon by in reality has little sale value and a price check is what was asked for

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The crafter should have stopped after getting the good roll with the 100% elemental damage and the excellent HLL and HML percentages. Imbuing HLA and HLD afterward was probably unnecessary, unless this was crafted based on a specific request. Don’t get me wrong, nice weapon for sure but probably only going to be useful for someone who is somehow getting to damage caps without the double slayer.

I would offer 50m if this is put up for sale.

Unknow

Visitor
The crafter should have stopped after getting the good roll with the 100% elemental damage and the excellent HLL and HML percentages. Imbuing HLA and HLD afterward was probably unnecessary, unless this was crafted based on a specific request. Don’t get me wrong, nice weapon for sure but probably only going to be useful for someone who is somehow getting to damage caps without the double slayer.

I would offer 50m if this is put up for sale.
thanks for your response. i thought about leaving it alone, but opted to go ahead and imbue it to fit my samp's suit/template. gonna be trying to make more of these, but in the mean time ill probably be using this one quite a bit