• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRICE CHECK

Orc Bomber

Visitor
A lich's robe (1) , torn clothing of the villagers (skirt), small statue with 0 healing charges, spittoon, wash basin, wig, cermaic mugs, two story statue, goblin oil, bottle of marsh ale, pitcher, original clainin spellbook, ancient tattered mummy wraps, glacial spellbook, shackles, silverware, scattered hay, scaffold, petrified bone spurs, s deck cards, L deck of cards, rotten leprachan brew, earthen jug of zombie juice,

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Two story stat around 800 to a 1.3plat alot on market now.
Shackles 125 to 175 mil i think.
Glacial spell box 50 to 100mil
Scaffold if two pice 600 to 900 mil
Spittoon i think 500mil yo 600mil

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
There is some serious gold in these items. I would auction them off instead of selling them to the handful of people that are probably going to message you after seeing this price check. Awesome items by the way :)

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was going by what i have seen some of them sell for. A few of them i have not seen sell in a while.

Auction would be the best way to sell them. As money bags said.

Some of the others rares dealers can give you a better idea on the price of them.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lich's robe (1) , wide range. might be hard pressed to find a buyer. anywhere from 500m to 2bil (id want the higher end)
torn clothing of the villagers (skirt), not sure
small statue with 0 healing charges, 25m
spittoon, 125 to 250 (massivly duped but still has value)
wash basin, 125 to 250
wig, 100
cermaic mugs, market was killed for these since its a regular item now (one of the versions isnt creatable, can tell by which side the handle is on, but i forget which is which)
two story statue, 700m to 1.5 bil
goblin oil, 40 to 100m
bottle of marsh ale, 10 to 20m
pitcher, 150m
original clainin spellbook, 40m
ancient tattered mummy wraps, 50 to 75
glacial spellbook, 50 to 100
shackles, 100 to 200
silverware, 175
scattered hay, 25
scaffold 700 to 1 bil for 2 piece set
petrified bone spurs, realistically probably like 50m. sucks because its a 1 of 4. ive tried selling mine for a couple years and never even got an offer.
s deck cards, 100m
L deck of cards, 100m
rotten leprachan brew, 50m
earthen jug of zombie juice, 150m

those are my opinions. market is slow right now, as always, faster sales lower ends of range (or even lower than i suggested) long-term sales higher end of range (or slightly higher)

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
were these some of the items from deaols castle idocs on sonoma? he had some of the villagers clothing pieces.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Nails Warstein He had told me the same but I know a few items have popped up since that I am guessing came from his stash that he meant to at least bank. Anyone has his number to text him to check up on him?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He’s going to the Philippines again to work for a year. I don’t know how to get ahold of him though.
Good to know. i was watching the little fel 7x7 and keep he had on atl hasn't fallen yet