• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check

phil1010

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 EM event items on Sonoma that I would like to get possible values on. First is a Dragon Harness (looks like a bridle but is green). 2nd is a Salmon Pie - Sonoma Summer Net Toss August 2012. I believe both of these had very low drops. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The dragon harness is most likely 1 of 10 and the salmon pie is hard to say as these had to be looted. My friend alone got 3 of the pies so I'd say they had a decent drop rate.

I'll toss out an offer of 35 mil on the harness it you decide to sell.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
125m for the harness, :heart: bluefly :) (in all seriousness, you can see how an auction might actually be the best method of determining a price... especially with the current market the way it is)