• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check - Spitoon

G

i paid about 52m more than a year ago, and im sure its worth more now... not really interested in selling it, but i was just curious ^o^

G

Not sure but I was under the impression they were around 20m although I was never remotely good at pricing server births and stuff since I never bothered to collect them.

G

darn, guess i kinda got jipped then, but ive never even heard of anyone else having one of them, nobody i know has ever seen one even.

J

Johnny_Five

<blockquote><hr>

darn, guess i kinda got jipped then, but ive never even heard of anyone else having one of them, nobody i know has ever seen one even.

[/ QUOTE ]

not really, at that time gold was $.50 a mil so u paid ~$26. at the current rate of $1.50 a mil 20-25m = $30-37.50. So even though its not much profit its still a profit. Yes I realize that if you'd have kept the 56m you'd have more profit, but given gold values of then and now, you still earned

G

Has REAL chewer of tobacco....*spits into corner of room the juice from the leaf* i would glady pay 20m for a spitoon on europa...