• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Price Check Short Stool

• Thread starter Sebastian (BMC)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
short stools are not rares, there from the humility quest. when sold on vendors a fair price is between 2-5 mil since you can only do the quest once per charicter, any more then that is a very beardy thing.... that goes for any item from the quest.

S

Sebastian (BMC)

Alright cool, I saw one in Luna where the guy was claiming server birth and then found one for 5mil... Thx for the PC

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Alright cool, I saw one in Luna where the guy was claiming server birth and then found one for 5mil... Thx for the PC
there's a few ("a few" might be an understatement) shadey people who run vendors in luna, gotta be careful who you buy from and when someone claims Server birth, remember we're only a click away :scholar:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres one for sale on atlantic vendor now 60m....lol

R

rajadeah

I knew there from the humility quest but didnt they make them a no drop item with a timer or soemthing to make it so you cant keep them anymore?

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
simple process to get any of the humility items, do the quest till you get the item you want to keep, then cancell the Entire Quest chain not just that part of the quest and you get to keep the item(it loses the blessed quest item status and your cloak dissapears). BUT that charicter can no longer do the humility quest as none of the npcs will talk to you after you get the brass ring.ive sold a few of the mugs and stools over the last few years but always with the notes that there from the humility quest and still obtainable.its a pity some jerks still think they can get 20-60 mil for a item that anyone can get.also note the freindship mug is bugged and comes out as a mug of ale.

and yes ill be honest, i posted the trick to this about a year ago when i accidentally found out the easter egg when i wanted to get one of the mugs off of one of my charicters that was sitting there for months.and i have sold a few here and there but Always with the notes that they are obtainable from the humility quest.and never for more then 3-5 mil.which is in my opinion was a fair price considering the time and effort plus the gold costs involved in getting them.