• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price check sewn items please

• Thread starter Archangel Azrael
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Archangel Azrael

I have a few sewn by items on pacific. I am looking for prices.

4 Piece studded leather same maker sewn by. ( Yenom )( missing gorget and leather helm)

Double blessed sewn by full apron ( Versace )

Double blessed sewn by Thigh boots ( Elfinara )

Thanks,
Az

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sewn by items usually get 5-10m ea in my own personal experience. Some more Some less, depends on the shard, the buyer, the names on the items etc etc

The particular ones you mentioned ive personally sold for about 10m ea

Moslar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Az, contact me at icq 59585238 (War[)Ancer) and I will work a deal out with you on the sewn items. Thanx

D

DVI

Azrael,
As both of the items are both double [blessed] and sewn by you should expect to recieve more than either single tag would cost on its own.

I'ld expect around 10-20m for the half apron, and 15-30 for the boots. These are just personal estimates, so they could certainly sell for more to the right person, or they could sell for less, but the ranges I gave are roughly what I would both expect to pay and close to what I would ask.