• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check/Selling assorted Holiday items on several shards

Samhain

Adventurer
To my knowledge, the Jaana's Hangover Remedy, Champagne Flute and Wands really hold no real values unfortunately, as far as AOS roses, those are generally around 300k-1m depending on what greedy vendor you price them from lol. The more unique the name, the higher the price on both roses and AOS clothing. The ask and answer balls, I have seen anywhere from 500k-1.5m. Some shards vary in price as well, though most try to use ATL prices as a guideline as with the shard shields, people can take items to and from. I may be interested in the Lake Superior items and Europa items depending on what you are wanting to get for them. being a returner I always collected the roses and AOS stuff so that is my main interest.