• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rebooted Pacific Account from '99: Sewn By, Exceptionals, Rare Server Hatchet, Full 10,000 Diamond set, more

Kads

Visitor
Hello all-

Rebooted my UO account for the first time in jeez...16 years? Looking to see what things may be worth these days. Have a ton more spread between account in the vault, but here is a small sampling of what I have.

- Full Sewn by Outfit including: Leather Leggings Sewn By Kathi, Leather Tunic Sewn By Kathi, Leather Bustier Sewn By Kathi, Leather Gorget Sewn By Kathi, Leather Gloves Sewn By Kathi, Leather Sleeves Sewn By Kathi, and Leather Gorget Sewn By Kathi.
- A Hatchet Made By Panthera Pardus [Exceptional]. I believe this was from the birth of the server, if I remember correctly. Bought it back in 2004.
- Full 10,000 Diamond set that includes wedding band, 3 different styles of necklace (one silver, one gold, one circular), bracelet, and earrings
- True Mare Full Apron [Blessed]
- Many different armor and weapons of Exceptional Quality
- Mininova fireworks Wand
- Mistletoe Deed from 2004, A snoy Tree, Pile of Glacial Snow, Light of the Winter solstice (have full multiple sets of these including the holiday box they came in).
- Happy Valentines day bag

This is only scratching the surface of what I have spread across my 5 chars on Pacific, but wanted to see at least what this one char's items may be worth. Your thoughts?

Attachments

Kads

Visitor
Thank you so much for the reply, it really means a lot to start to find my bearings again.
I'll have to go through and start writing down everything I have. Used to be a collector and am thinking of selling. Have a lot more things too; lots of mini house deeds, clothing, armor. I'll put together a bigger list with more photos. Would be interested in parting with the items.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran