• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check: Pre-patch golem with 100% poison resist

• Thread starter Xavier_Arcanus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
X

Xavier_Arcanus

I've seen them listed on my shard(Baja) for 25 million, is that a reasonable price, or someone trying to get more out of something than it's worth?

G

Well the only thing that a Pre-Patch is good for is truely unattended skill gain, because I believe even your weapon does not take damage while whacking it. I can not tell you for sure because a friend of mine lost my Pre-Patch. However if you consider that even at 15,000gp which I think is gonna be on the high end on most shards for a Golem, you could buy 1666 regular Golems, I think 25 million is just whacked all to hell.

G

I generally see them for 10-15m each, and not everyone buys them for unattended skill gain. Many people buy them b/c they dont feel like having to deal with the hassle of repairing them with tinker deeds, or by casting noble sac.

L

Lunaticus

When did the poison resist change from 100% on golems? Man, I am ALWAYS the last to know, lol!

G

They are still %100 Poison resist, but to defeat unattended macroing each time you whack a Golem, post patch that is, it takes 1 point of damage minimum. Been a while could not tell you when.

X

Xavier_Arcanus

<blockquote><hr>

They are still %100 Poison resist, but to defeat unattended macroing each time you whack a Golem, post patch that is, it takes 1 point of damage minimum. Been a while could not tell you when.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, I thought they had changed it to a lower resist myself.

G

They did, the post patch ones are 99% poison resist if you lore it. Not 100%

I

imported_BoneDaddy

25M?!

If this is true then I have one for sale on Napa.

Been in the stable for years...