• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check Plz

J

^Jay^

A Chainmail Tunic Made by Satan Himself [Exceptional] its purple

A Robe

Wooden Shield 90 Bless Charges 10 str/dex/int bonus

A Statue Of Blackthorn its blue

A Wooden Bench Of Exceptional Quality

thx

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Chainmail Tunic Made by Satan Himself [Exceptional] its purple Neat! If the "[Exceptional]" is in brackets like that and in yellow, it's old. I presume it's purple because it's sigil; does that sound correct? And an interesting name! I'd guess 3 - 5 million, given the combination of those traits, but it would really depend on the buyer.

A Robe I'd say about 1 million.

Wooden Shield 90 Bless Charges 10 str/dex/int bonus Bless Charged items seem to vary a lot in price. Maybe 250k or so?

A Statue Of Blackthorn its blue A common Christmas gift, so about 5k.

A Wooden Bench Of Exceptional Quality 50k - 100k.

I hope that helps, but you should probably get some more opinions, although I'm pretty confident about the last two estimates.

J

^Jay^

thanks

yea the tunic exceptional is in yellow also its a darker purple not sigil :\

which is weird since its not made from colored ore just says A Chainmail Tunic

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is weird about the darker purple of the tunic. I wonder if it might have been enhanced with a colored ore, then dyed with Tokuno dyes. I don't even know if that's possible, since maybe it would lose it's special tag if it were enhanced. Can anyone explain the dark purple color? Heck, could it be an old event item?

G

Just a guess here, it's gold enhanced, and Tok dyed Violet courage purple. kinda ruins the value in my opinion.

J

^Jay^

wouldnt it say A Golden Chainmail Tunic?

can always bleach it and bring the value back up :p

G

I don't think in this case it would, only because of the old tag it has for whatever reason that may be. The lower requirements is also a shoe-in for the gold enhancement along with the 40 luck on it. I suppose it may not lose as much value as I previously thought, so now you could advertise it as an old school made by armor piece that is dyable

J

^Jay^

<blockquote><hr>

I don't think in this case it would, only because of the old tag it has for whatever reason that may be. The lower requirements is also a shoe-in for the gold enhancement along with the 40 luck on it. I suppose it may not lose as much value as I previously thought, so now you could advertise it as an old school made by armor piece that is dyable

[/ QUOTE ]

ah cool any idea what these old items go for?

G

I've seen single piece named armor like that sell from 150-500k in the lower range. Name seems to play a part in it as well as what kind of piece. There were a pair of sandals on GL that sold for several million because they were sewn by Betsy Ross.

J

^Jay^

ah thanks

i also have about 12 pieces of those old sewn by clothing on catskills