• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price check please

• Thread starter imported_Cysphruo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Cysphruo

i found this old 100k check in my bank box, its the old hue, looks like a regular deed thats not the yellow bank check color
wondering what the current price is on them

G

Ack, in your bank box? you must not use that character a lot. I'd take it out of the bank asap and put it in a secure before it gets spent or anything.

I think I heard from 250k-1 mill+ for those kinds of checks, depends on the value. Like a mill white check might be 3-5, 1 gps white check might be 500k, but an odd number like 37,421 might be 250-500k. 100k hrm, I dunno. Nice even number and all that, maybe trey would know.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya for my 1m white check i paid 5m for it and i usualy get stuff cheapo hehe....100k one...hmm....hell id pay 500k ina heart beat actualy, id say a mil or better IMO

I

imported_Cysphruo

gracias, not sure what i'll do with it then, i didnt expect it to be worth much but was curious anyways

G

Yeah my estimates are a little old I guess. Haven't ever sold one, haven't seen one for sale in a while.

G

Yeah, I spent my 750k white check by mistake about a year ago. It happens.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't it something like face value multiplied by 8 or something? I forget..

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't apply a multiplier, then a 1gp check would be worth 8gp. Sort of like old coins, regardless of whether it's a penny, a quarter, a half dollar, if it's 200 years old it's worth a lot more than face value.

I bought a castle with a bunch of these long after they made checks yellow, I just didn't have any other gold =)

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he has a very good point....1gp white check is like 250k atleast....so thats 250,000 times the face value making 1m check worth like what 250,000,000,000.....yea....guna HIGHLY doubt that....now my math might be a bit off (never was my best subject lol) but id say that a 1m white check isnt worth 250m.....guna be more around 5m....so you definately cant go by multiplying the face value its pretty much based on rarity 1m white check is a hella lot rarer than a 1gp white check and a hella lot more sought after:)