• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check Please

G

On these three objects.

The spellbook has no other special properties, i've had it for years.

G

Hey mate...

I normally pay 200kish per item that is (exceptional)... Sometimes fetch up to 500k..... Especially when not clothing... Id be interested in both of those if your interested in selling...

The spellbook I am unsure on, id assume a couple of mill at least.. probably in double figures somewhere

G

The weapon and tool kit can fetch around 1-5m, sometimes more depending on what the item is on atl and ls, and if it has a well known name, or an interesting one, it can sell for even more.

I

imported_Riply

Yes the ones with the made by tag on them are from the first couple of years of UO's existance I believe. So those tend to go for more then just the items with the double exceptional tagging alone. I would think the tool kit with the made by tagging is pretty difficult to come by. I would imagine to the right buyer that would be worth at least 3 to 5 million perhaps more.

G

Thanks for feedback guys.

I normally dont bother with exceptional tag stuff, i only posted because of the "made" tag.

any further thoughts on the spellbook?

S

Sorcon Gartius

On the spellbook... Honestly, I haven't seen one of those in years... So that makes me think the value would be higher than average. I guess it would depend on who's buying it, but if it was me I would pay 10-15 for it. Provided of course that there is no new way to make them.

G

I know mine is from a long time ago. I inherited it with an account from a friend, but that waaaaaaaay back when. Maybe pub 16?

As far as i know there is no new way to make them. I've had this one for ages, last time i tried to price check it it didnt yield many results (as i recall).