• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] price check please

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pullies
bloody water
wash basin
Arrows
Crossbow Bolts SA-SB
Rock
skinned goat
L shaped Rock
wig
wood curls
Scaffold
Feathers
Logs
bottles of Ale (4)
a ship claim ticket
Mug W
ceramic mug L/R
dirty pans x5
clean pans x3
tray x2
kettle
Pitcher
Moulding board
pot of wax
Ginseng L/R
Ginseng Root
necro reg set
Covered chair
skull candles N/S/E/W
full jars
empty jar
empty vials
barber scissors
hourglass
barber scissors
Bottles x10
Playing Cards 4 pc
Studded Sleeves
shackles L/R
Rolled map
Blue Glass L/R
Spittoon
eggnog
crude corroded monacles L/R
Bones 3 Directions 35 stones each non container
bloody bandage
broken chair
wall blood 3
2 story talking statue x2
wig
1998 xmas bags complete naughty and nice
phoenix set
garlic
folded sheet
Haggis
gold goblets x4 each direction
silverware N/S/E
mistas cider
brazier
open books
portrait
"pilllow" exactly as spelled
short stool
:party:

Items can be view at this location
Map.jpg

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be selling everything as soon as I get up to date with prices.
Any price checks will be appreciated ty:>

F

Fraggles

Sad to see you sell everything :( i know how hard you worked to get your collection. Its a huge list! seems people have been reluctent to quote prices as the prices have changed so much with all the EM items! Best way is to do an auction or take offers on the items and sell when the price is right. You have some very very nice true old rares so im sure you will get fair prices for them! Good Luck Buddy

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The "pillow" if square and facing upright, 1 stone, is not worth much of anything and is still obtainable, a few on vendors on sakura for 100k-500k each. The short stool, also is still obtainable and not worth much.People do try and sell them on vendors for 20-50mil.

Check out the rares fest currently going on, quite a few server births for sale in auction and on vendors, you will probably get a real good idea on what to list yours for.

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "pillow" if square and facing upright, 1 stone, is not worth much of anything and is still obtainable, a few on vendors on sakura for 100k-500k each. The short stool, also is still obtainable and not worth much.People do try and sell them on vendors for 20-50mil.

Check out the rares fest currently going on, quite a few server births for sale in auction and on vendors, you will probably get a real good idea on what to list yours for.
Hi Deaol. thanks for the quote. This pillow I have covers one tile and is spelled "Pilllow" three L's. I have no info on it I only guess that its worth something:>

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi Deaol. thanks for the quote. This pillow I have covers one tile and is spelled "Pilllow" three L's. I have no info on it I only guess that its worth something:>
The pillow I was referring to does not have 3 "L's" so that is indeed a rarer pillow. :)

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello magicmule.
I sent a pm and icq message, please read :)

Thanks

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta admit this is an amazing collection of real/ true rares...wow..

i will be coming to see this on LS.....awesome....and hopefully no event trinkets to spoil it all....