• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check - One Ring To Rule Them All. SOLD

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure dont have it on a shard with a house to test yet. I will check when I can get it over to a house holding shard

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it cannot be locked down at lest you have mannequins that can wear it.

And I so badly want to post the video of lord of the rings from robot chicken.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would look nice next to my ‘Ring of Doom’ saved/not turned in for points from the dungeon Doom event years back ;)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just curious - why would this ring be more valuable if it can be locked down or not?
If you can lock it down, that means you can display it, which is what most buyers of rares are looking to do. If you cant display it, than the pool of people willing to spend on it goes down.

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you can lock it down, that means you can display it, which is what most buyers of rares are looking to do. If you cant display it, than the pool of people willing to spend on it goes down.
Thanks for your help. That makes sense. I thought by reading that maybe it would be more valuable because it may not have come from "magic moments" ? Can magic moment rings not be locked down?