• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Check on 'Void of Umbra'

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw this in Elbryan's buy list, but didnt want to derail his thread, was wondering if anyone could tell me a bit more about this red broad sword and how many there are? How much is it worth? and if anyone has a pic that would be great thank you :)

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is from the Event topic:
Void of Umbra (Red Broad Sword, No Mods) (~9) (~35 Mil)

Napa Season 4
I do think it's worth more than 35m ;).

E

Elbryan Uthador

I saw this in Elbryan's buy list, but didnt want to derail his thread, was wondering if anyone could tell me a bit more about this red broad sword and how many there are? How much is it worth? and if anyone has a pic that would be great thank you :)

Don't worry about derailing it with questions about the items Just don't pull a stunt like this one....
I like that list of rares you are buying. Please if there is any seller, can contact me as well. I will be very willing to discuss for a bulk buy. TY.
:lame:

You know who I am talking about.

The Void was a reward for turning the the Enchanted Valorite Rock, or you could have chosen the Royal Guard Shield.

I would pay 60M for one right this moment.

K

Kurgan

The Void was a reward for turning the the Enchanted Valorite Rock, or you could have chosen the Royal Guard Shield.
When you turned in the Enchanted Val Ore, you got to choose the Tel'keesh Shroud of the Void Blade of Umbra. There was no shield to choose from.

E

Elbryan Uthador

When you turned in the Enchanted Val Ore, you got to choose the Tel'keesh Shroud of the Void Blade of Umbra. There was no shield to choose from.
My mistake. But what was the turn in for the shield then? I know we had to find something because my shield came from Sophi who turned something in and then she gave me the shield when she left.