• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on very old White Wyrm

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey all,

A friend who has played from the very beginning pulled her WW out to train as an AI Chiv beast. She checked the bestiary at UO-CAH and noted that hers does not eat gold, but it eats meat. I found an older thread about these from last January and I think hers is one of kind discussed in it =

[Discussion] - Selling Ancient Gen 1 PP White Wyrm

Here is a screenshot, hers is the one on left (brighter white or "pure white"):

WW ancient.JPG

Anyone have a current price for this guy? I told her to hold off on training til we get a positive ID on it. She has it on ATL.

Thanks!

@Donavon @Khyro @Pawain

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi! I'm the Wyrm owner. He does not roar like the GD, but rather makes a grumbly sort of cough. I know that I tamed him, but I really have no idea what year, but probably prior to 2003 when I had a baby and my play time decreased exponentially :rolleyes2:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It being a special generation will make it worth more. It has low str.

So post the sound it makes.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It being a special generation will make it worth more. It has low str.

So post the sound it makes.

With this one being a meat eater, refusing gold and grunting (not roar) when commanded it's like a gen 3 right?