• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on this Slayer weapon plz, ty

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This weapon is a war fork and is a fencing weapon. It comes from The Andros event, but we don't have it here on SP. Anyone have a clue what it's worth? ty

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am a bit confused... If we don't have the event here, does that mean this weapon is not on Siege then?

Thanks! :mylittlepony:

P.S.
Did the "Fey Slayer" thingy get updated to dungeon loot already? Love me some Fey items... :p

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The weapon has nothing do with the fact Siege doesn't have Andros. They added all Andro's drops to Cove Level 3 and Cora. So its no rarer than any of the Cora/Level 3 Cove Drops.

The only good thing on the weapon is Fey Slayer, which it can be any random slayer.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This weapon is a war fork and is a fencing weapon. It comes from The Andros event, but we don't have it here on SP. Anyone have a clue what it's worth? ty
With the introduction of the Fey Slayers to Dungeons, there's no telling its worth since it will only decline. Its also not the best item for an OAks spawn, as it aggros everything on you.

With all that being said, I'd say maybe a Mil or 2M for the right buyer.

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am a bit confused... If we don't have the event here, does that mean this weapon is not on Siege then?

Thanks! :mylittlepony:

P.S.
Did the "Fey Slayer" thingy get updated to dungeon loot already? Love me some Fey items... :p
The people that decide things for us decided not to put the New Boss "Andros" on Siege but they did place the new loot drops in a couple of locations where you can still get them on SP.