• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on this PP Legacy Mare?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey folks,

Recently found a Legacy Mare in one of my rarely used toon's stable. Seems like a good one, only one point short of maximum strength. I have a pic of the stats and a projected AI Chiv plan. What are these going for nowadays?

Clavicus - Legacy Nightmare - Intensity.JPG

Clavicus - Legacy Nightmare - AI Chiv plan.JPG

I have a Legacy Mare on a different toon that is a fully scrolled AI Chiv, so I thought about potentially trading this one but wanted to get a rough idea of value before deciding.

Thanks for looking!

a wizard

Journeyman
Nice mare, since you already have a Chiv/AI though I would suggest Chiv/FWW, the single target damage is easily on par with Chiv/AI and it has the added benefit of very powerful melee range AoE.

The offset is that you will have less of an HP buffer, but personally for me even mid-300's is fine. With level 3 primer, and peacemaking buffs, I have no issue keeping a Chiv/FWW mare (even a fire steed) up somewhere like SG Bar, and I use one to AoE down the entire room in one go with 4-6 people inside.

Something like this: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com
1599096695545.png